I have always struggled with defining what blog niche I fit into, I have a lot of half-hearted interests and nothing I am amazing at or feel I am an expert at, so I thought I would start by saying what I am not. I love makeup, I love watching makeup tutorials and buying new makeup, but I am definitely, definitely not an expert, so below are ten reasons why I am not a beauty blogger!
1. My nail varnish is always chipped, if I even have any on my nails.
2. My hair is in awful condition, and I constantly pick my split ends.
3. I can’t blow dry my hair, or style it in any way. Ponytail erryday…
4. I can never stop mascara going on my eyelid.
5. I do not drink enough water. Ever. Or get enough sleep.
6. I still sometimes use makeup wipes even though I know they’re bad for my skin.
7. I always fail at wearing any sort of lip product despite constantly buying new ones.
8. I’m so bad at doing my eyebrows. Everyday they are a different shape and far from being sisters, I don’t think they’re even friends.
9. I don’t actually know what skin type I have. I thought I had quite normal skin, but now it seems to be telling me it’s quite oily, randomly. And yet dry skin all over my nose. Who knows?
10. I own one high end product, and that was a present.